Diskusjon:My Space - Staff
for those responsible for classes, teaching staff, administrative contact persons, administrators
- File format requirement in My Space and Kark
- Converting files to PDF
- Procedures in the event of unplanned downtime in My Space and Kark
- Overview: Planned submission dates in Homework in My space
- Overview: Planned submission dates in Kark
How to use the modules ?
- Day Summary
- Connection to other systems
- Classes and Communities
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- File storage
- Information pages
- Library resources
- News messages
- Recommended Reading
- Resources from RSS
- Staff List
Superusers in the faculties and departments can answer simple questions and grant administrative access (write access).
Questions about My Space can be sent by email to email@example.com, or use the error reporting function at the bottom of the page in My Space. “Do you have any technical questions regarding this page?”
Regular courses are held in the use of My Space. Introductory courses are held in connection with upgrades and new functionality.
For a list of courses, see the course overview.
We can also organise and hold courses as required. Contact Kathrine Slettevold who is in charge of courses: firstname.lastname@example.org